The installation of cookies in the browser requires your express consent unless the cookies are:
– Necessary to facilitate navigation and / or the application of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
– Essential to provide the service expressly requested by you.
Regarding the rest of the cookies we use on our website, in the event that you give your consent by accepting the emerging legal notice that informs about our cookies policy, we may use them for the purposes indicated in this policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (Pc / smartphone / tablet / etc) when accessing a web page. There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very diverse. For example, cookies can be used to remember the selected language, customize the web, remember your login, remember elements of an order, use of security elements, share content on social networks, remember the user’s browser type to improve efficiency, geolocation, analysis of visits and behavior on the web, offer personalized advertising, as well as to track your movements on the web and develop usage profiles.
What types of cookies exist?
In general, it can be said that there are two types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, so that once the web is abandoned, the session cookie is automatically deleted. Permanent cookies are still stored on your device and are activated again when you visit the specific page that created them again. A permanent cookie remains in the subfolder of the browser for the time that has been set as the period of duration of the file.
Cookies can also be their own or third parties. Our own cookies have been created by us and we have control over their use and cancellation. Third-party cookies are created by entities that provide us with services, such as analyzing traffic on our website, viewing third-party videos or connecting to social networks etc. About these cookies and the privacy policies of their creators, we inform you that we cannot have any control. Next, you have a descriptive table that collects the cookies used in our web space. If you have any questions about these cookies, we recommend you contact the manufacturer following the indicated links (without prejudice to your right to deactivate the cookies you deem appropriate).
Who can have access to cookies?
Only the entity or company that created them can access cookies.
What information can a cookie collect?
The information that a cookie can collect can be very diverse, by way of illustration but not limitation, cookies can collect:
– User IP.
– Web of origin.
– Term used in search engines to access the web.
– Web sites visited.
– Selected products.
– Content of registration or order forms.
– Session id.
– Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display settings.
What cookies are used on this website?
This website uses the cookies detailed below:
– Necessary cookies: they are essential for the provision of the services requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
– Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analyzing the behavior of users on our website. For this we use third-party cookies. If you deactivate these cookies, you can continue to receive our services, however, we will limit our knowledge of our clients’ activity for the improvement of our services.
Cookies used on our website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
– To save the user’s language so that in subsequent visits the Web is loaded in that language.
– To save the acceptance of the cookies policy of this site and not to show you the warning message again.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analitycs: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Our website makes use of social media plugins that allow our users to share content from our website on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
How can I disable cookies?
The user can select the operational cookies or opt for deactivation by proceeding as follows:
Through browser settings:
Through the specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of cookies.
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Third party liability
Keep in mind that we cannot be responsible for the content, truthfulness and compliance with third-party privacy policies. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website by allowing third-party cookies, you declare to do so knowing this circumstance and exempt the Montemar Athletic Club from any responsibility, direct or indirect, for the damages, damages or interference in your privacy made by third companies.